Clinical Translational Lead - Cell Therapy
We are currently looking for a Clinical Translational Lead - Cell Therapy join a leading Biotherapeutics company based in the London area. As the Clinical Translational Lead - Cell Therapy you will be responsible for running an immunomonitoring programme for their first Clinical Trail of their novel T Cell Therapeutic.
Back to Jobs
The successful candidate will bring passion and experience in running Translation projects and managing the Immune assessment of samples gathered from clinical trials. The role offered the opportunity to lead programmes focused on the development of novel immune-therapeutics.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Immunologist with Clinical sample experience to join and lead a team of Scientists working on the FIRST Clinical Trail of this type of molecule, in the world!
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Clinical Translational Lead - Cell Therapy will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage and run all activities for immunomonitory program of the clinical trial.
2. Manage all work involved in developing and qualifying Immunoassays including but not limited to the culture and isolation of primary human cells, Multi-parameter Flow Cytometry, ELISA, ELISpot and RNA single cell sequencing.
3. Lead, train and develop a team of Research Associate and Scientists as well as ensure projects are running on time and are compliant to GCP regulations.
4. Lead the relationship with (Contract Research Organisation) CROs as well as both internal and external collaborators.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Clinical Translational Lead - Cell Therapy we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in an Immunology focused field plus experience within in a Translational setting where you have supported immunomonitoring for Clinical Trials and/or Biomarker discovery.
2. Experience with Clinical samples and experience of optimising immunoassays including characterisation of immune cells through Flow cytometry.
3. Previous leadership experience is require, both project and people management.
Key Words: Immunology | Immunotherapy | Cell Therapy | T Cells | CAR T | TRegs | T-Reg | Immunoassay | Flow Cytometry | ELISA | ELISpot | scRNA-seq | GCP | Clinical Trial | Immunomonitoring | Translational | Translational Science | Translational Medicine | Management | Line Manager | Team Leader | Group Leader
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.