£60,000 - £80,000
Linux, NetBackup, Ansible
I am looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join a small engineering team for a well established asset management company. The team is responsible from operations through to project delivery and architecture. Unlike larger banking organisations, this opportunity gives the chance to get really close to the technology with a right-sized approach to change control.
The core purpose of the Infrastructure Engineer role ranges from:
- Support and maintenance of the client's Linux, Backup and Automation Services
- Delivering excellent levels of service to the business, understanding key business processes with a firm understanding on how solutions delivered aid and develop the fast growing nature of the business
- Ability to follow a pre-defined scope, design and plans to assist in implementing and supporting new and existing technology initiatives
- Desired RedHat Certification with extensive knowledge of RedHat Enterprise Linux Server and Container administration (Docker/K8s)
- Veritas NetBackup 8.x onwards
- Experience of automation and orchestration of cross platform services using for example Ansible or Jenkins.