Strategic Buyer CapEx - 12 month FTC
We are currently looking for a Strategic Buyer CapEx to join a life sciences business based in Berkshire for an initial 12 month period.
Back to Jobs
The Strategic Buyer CapEx will provide a Procurement service to all employees requiring indirect goods/services in CapEx category.
Ensure all indirect third party spend goes through the relevant buying channel and internal review procedures are followed to maximize value. You will ensure that relevant contracts are in place for assigned projects, as per internal policies and guidelines supported by Legal Department, Supports implementation of procurement strategies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Strategic Buyer CapEx will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Implement Sourcing Strategies for CapEx sub categories; Create and manages tenders/RFx events on in order to select a source of supply aligned with established criteria.
2. Challenge stakeholders preference around single source model of sourcing practices. Deliver sufficient QA panels, negotiations, TCOs analyses; bid comparisons.
3. Drive the preparation of competitive bids, quotations and proposals with pertinent specifications, terms and conditions. Deliver benefits of value enhancement projects through optimum sourcing methods and/or process improvements.
4 Drive Stakeholder Management of range of internal, external and connected groups based Locally and Globally. Hold regular Business partnering meetings with stakeholders to understand the immediate and future needs from the organization.
5. Provide support to resolve issues, identify opportunities and deliver targets related to budget requirements. Drive negotiations of relevant contracts with internal stakeholders, suppliers and Legal Department.
6. Support new supplier qualification and onboarding as required ensuring payment terms are adhered to.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Strategic Buyer CapEx we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Procurement or Supply Chain. You will also need to demonstrate a track record of experience and knowledge of both Operational Procurement and Purchasing of Indirect goods/services/CAPEX.
2. End to end sourcing process, bids and tender, experience managing larger projects with a value of 100K 5M projects.
3. Experience working in fast pace and short deadline environment, and be able to influence and persuade suppliers. Experience carrying out negotiations.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.