Sales Negotiator – East London – basic up to £22,000 - £70,000 plus OTE
Our client is not only a multi-branch but a multi award winning independent who are growing at the speed of light. They are now looking for a one-of-a-kind Sales Negotiator who really stands out from the crowd – the type who wants to accelerate their career by working hard and being rewarded in return.
When you find out who this client is… you will wish you had applied sooner!
This agency is all about supporting their staff – consistently encouraging them to grow and develop without limits which is worth its weight in gold.
Key responsibilities for the Sales Negotiator based in East London will include: -
• Generating and conducting viewings
• Developing relationships and giving advice to vendors and buyers on a continual basis
• Negotiating offers
• Always delivering an exceptional level of customer service
• Represent the company at exhibitions and corporate events
• Be informed on and be able to advise clients on market conditions
Candidates must have a minimum of 18 months experience as a Sales Negotiator in residential property to apply for this role.
On offer for the right candidate:
- Basic salary of £18,000 -£22,000 depending on experience
- A very realistic OTE of £70,000.00 or more
- Work 1 in 3 Saturdays
- Monday to Friday 8.30pm – 6.30pm
- Private healthcare
- Several perks and bonuses to keep you motivated and hungry!
- Fantastic career development opportunities
If this Sales Negotiator position based in East London sounds good to you and you meet the required criteria, then please apply online or call Edmund & Evans on 01892 263549 for more information.
Edmund & Evans are unable to come back to all responses due to the high number of applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 days, then unfortunately you have not been selected this time.