Our Client who is a well-established and growing Estate Agency is looking for a top-notch Property Manager to join their thriving management team in Shoreditch. Set amongst a fantastic selection of bars and restaurants you will definitely feel the buzz of the city!
You would be joining a professional, yet relaxed and fun work environment. Everyone mucks in to help one another as and when required so there is a real family feel here at this office.
Responsibilities for the Property Manager include:-
• Carrying out inspections
• Raising & following up on corrective actions.
• Identifying new opportunities
• Liaising and building relationships with maintenance contractors
• Ensuring all properties are maintained up to high standards
• Booking inventory checks
• The best property manager will possess the skill of problem solving!
Skills & Attributes:
• Ability to demonstrate initiative and pay high attention to detail
• Excellent telephone manner
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to problem solve
• Professional approach to customer services
• Full UK driving licence required
If this Property Manager Role based in Shoreditch sounds good to you and you meet the required criteria, then please apply online.
Edmund & Evans are unable to come back to all responses due to the high number of applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 days, then unfortunately you have not been selected this time.