Lettings Negotiator - Tower Bridge - Basic up to £22,000 - £70,000 plus OTE
Our client is not only a multi-branch but a multi award winning independent who are growing at the speed of light.
They are now looking for a one-of-a-kind lettings negotiator who really stands out from the crowd - the type who wants to accelerate their career by working hard and being rewarded in return. When you find out who this client is… you will wish you had applied sooner!
This agency is all about supporting their staff - consistently encouraging them to grow and develop without limits which is worth its weight in gold.
Key responsibilities for this Lettings Negotiator role based in Tower Bridge will include: -
• Registering and qualifying prospective applicants
• Generating and conducting viewings
• Developing relationships and giving advice to Landlords and tenants on a continual basis
• Negotiating offers
• Always delivering an exceptional level of customer service
• Assist the manager in portfolio growth via database canvassing and listing new business
• Contribute to the training and development of junior consultants
Candidates must have a minimum of 12 months experience as a Lettings Negotiator in residential property to apply for this role.
On offer for the right candidate: