Title: Works Scheduler Location: Office based in Cambridge
Offer: Permanent salary £20,000 - £26,000 (25 days holiday, pension etc)
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our Fibre and Telecoms client a number of Work Schedulers to join them on a permanent basis in Cambridgeshire!
You will be responsible for the allocation & planning of works, for teams completing fibre, telecoms upgrade projects across the UK to go ahead without delay.
It would be an advantage if you have a background of Scheduling/Planning/Administration duties and keen to progress your career with our respectable client!
This will open the doors to progressing through the business into Senior and Management position, as the company prefer to hire Management roles internally before recruiting externally! Job Description
- Make sure works planned in timely and safe manner
- Respond to emergency works within 2 hours
- Confirm Gangs hours/timesheets
- Coordinate plant and equipment is organised in line with plan
- Ensure traffic management ordered and in place for works
- Make sure Job Packs are in place
- Manage clients orders and responses using database
- Submit permits
- Assist with queries on site
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Experience of Microsoft Packages
- Experience Data Entry
- Highly Organised
If you are interested in the position please apply with your latest cv and I will give you a call to discuss the next steps of your application.Dom at Utilise Recruitment