Corporate benefits package, Home working
Financial Risk Analysis, Competitor & industry analysis
We are recruiting for a Supplier Risk Analyst sitting within our sizable Manufacturing clients team.
The role is an extremely visible and key roles within their business, working between well established and high performing UK and international Finance teams. You will dig deep into suppliers financial statement to understand what is changing in their financials from year to year and how that impacts the ratios (and do the changes ultimately pose risk to the company).
Being not only part of a UK-wide team but also global, the successful candidate can expect to be offered multiple career development and travel opportunities moving forward within the Group.
The successful candidate may have come through an analyst, accounting or risk route in one of many functional areas and will need to meet the majority of the competencies listed below.
- Conduct regular supplier financial risk assessments and analysis.
- Drive internal supplier risk management by actively managing financial data and reviews within in a database, while supporting risk policy and procedure.
- Ensure accuracy of the collected supplier financials.
- Identify and clearly communicate potential risks to finance and non-finance teams.
- Assist with developing mitigation plans to address high risk suppliers
- Continuously develop processes, create efficiencies and assist with reporting requirements.
- Prepare various reports for management including business risk of companies, industry analysis, and financial analysis.
- Contribute to strategic sourcing council events.
- Assist with new supplier onboarding
- Ad hoc projects and other duties as required.
What We Are Looking For
- The ideal candidate would be someone with relevant analytical work experience such as commercial underwriting, risk management, audit, financial analyst, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex financial data and risk in easy to understand business terms.
- Demonstrated ability to think globally and strategically, influencing change across an organisation.
- Must be able to think strategically and act tactically.
- World-class operations experience in large, complex, global organisation, manufacturing a plus (not required).
- Strong understanding of financial statements and financial statement analysis required.
- Strong prioritisation skills with ability to manage multiple projects.
- Strong attention to details.
- Strong commitment to make recommendations and decisions even when not the desired outcome from other teams.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organisation, different cultures and backgrounds.
- Delegation management of issue resolution and problem solving.
- Decision making based on accurate analytics, knowledge of customer needs knowledge of internal controls
- and corporate policies, and risk recognition.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Expert organisational skills and mental agility to move among issues and topics and systems with
- conflicting priorities without losing focus.
- Open and willing to adapt to change and adjust routines accordingly.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication.
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
This recruitment process for this role will be swift so those individuals interested with the aforementioned competencies are strongly encouraged to apply.