Benefits package + excellent career progression
BI Dashboards & Reports, Advanced Excel, Modelling
** Please watch video overview above **
We are recruiting for a newly created BI Analyst / Developer role for a multi-site operational Retail client, looking for an professional who has ambitious plans from a professional development point of view, an individual who is wanting to join a organisation that is growing quickly, keen to drive their business through the development a purpose built and highly responsive BI platform.
The company is backed by Private Equity investors so is definitely going places, driving change and creating opportunities in the BI space, also getting exposure to this type of ownership structure is massive plus to get on the CV.
What I am looking for:
- Experienced BI analyst (3 years) developing end to end dashboards and reports.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid hands on technical experience using Qlikview on a full-time basis.
- Experience using QMC (Qlikview Management Console), QES (Qlikview Extranet Server) and Qlikview's security features including section access would be desirable.
- Experience working with databases preferable (Access, SQL Server or MySQL)
- Excellent Excel skills. Confident in the use Excel's tools to mass identify or manipulate data e.g.. vlookup, concatenation, countif, sumif, if statements etc.
- Experience with ERP systems
- Experience with Salesforce
What the role will involve:
- Design, build and test QlikView solutions based upon specified requirements.
- Producing day to day commercial and operational excel reporting to drive quick decision making.
- Hand on experience with integrating Qlikview with Microsoft SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS) and SAP HANA would be desirable.
- Creative ability to take a basic customer requirement and develop a reporting mechanism to fit the business need.
- Hands on experience of Qlik Sense would also be advantageous
I am not expecting to tick every box on this role, if you have a BI background and have experience using QlikView and are intrigued to find out a bit more, get in touch.