circa.£40-42,000 + Car + Bonus
Sales, Account management, Operations, P&L ownership
This progressive role comes with a company car package as well as generous and highly achievable bonus structure.
We are recruiting for a Branch Manager role for one of our clients site which is located in the Cambridge region, our client has operations across the UK and specialise in the distribution and retail of FMCG construction related products.
The successful candidate will develop and implement a business strategy for their branch which is in line with the company’s ambitious strategy and which provides for sustained growth and long term profitability of the branch and its operations within.
This role is likely to suit an individual with a background involved in sales or operational focused activities within the Distribution or Retail of Construction, Industrial or similar products areas.
Duties to include:
- Drive sales activities within the region, developing new product sales areas
- Build a high performing and reactive sales, account management and operational team
- Have responsibility for all branch P&L performance
- Oversea and take responsibility for operational activities out of the site
- Drive product and stock performance
- Develop a personalised approach to key accounts and customers
What we are looking for:
- Significant leadership experience gained within an operations / sale function
- Proven leadership skills with demonstrated ability to articulate corporate vision and translate that into effective strategic and operational plans. Highly competent in involving others, leading and motivating
- Strong commercial skills supported by a pragmatic approach and not afraid to get into the detail when required
- Able to operate and influence successfully at all levels of the organisation and to work effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Good background knowledge of the key principles and techniques involved in selling, purchasing, logistics, stock management and general management.
- Good business acumen including the ability to identify key issues and risks before they arise
- Experience at managing significant cross functional change projects with proven ability to deliver results through strong project management
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and communication skills with the ability to work effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Demonstrable planning and organisation skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Confident in a high pressure environment with a high level of personal and professional credibility
- Build and maintain relationships at all levels within the business
This role will turnaround quickly so those interested in finding out more are strongly advised to submit their application at their earliest convenience.