We are recruiting for a HGV Class 2 Driver on a permanent basis for our clients local operational team out of their Cambridge site, the successful candidate will hold a HGV C (Class 2) licence and be happy with a multi drop role and interacting with clients in a professional manner as part of the role.
Normal duties to include:
- Carry out multi drop delivery’s in a timely and safe manner.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Supervise the loading of your vehicle so that products are safely loaded and secured to minimise chances of damage.
- Check goods off with customers and obtain signature and print
- If any errors mark ticket accordingly and consult with the operations manager or sales team as appropriate.
- To provide support in the warehouse as required by the operations manager.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, to include the company dress code policy, Standards of performance policy and health and safety Policy
Key requirements for the role:
- Holding a HGV C (Class 2) licence
- Happy with a client facing multi drop role
- Living within a commutable distance of Cambridge