Are you a talented CMM / Quality Engineer, or are you aiming to be one? Have you used Zeiss measurment products?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of the use all inspection equipment from first-principals, to engineering drawings, operation sheets and technical data?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the CMM Engineer role you'll report to the Head of Engineering and will be primarily responsibility for providing support to the plant team regarding product conformance to drawings by measurement and analysis, using various measurement devices and techniques.
You'll also be tasked with keeping the Head of Engineering informed of activity status ensuring issues escalated as and when required.
To be the right person for this CMM Engineer role you will need direct experience of the use all relevent inspection equipment from first-principals, to engineering drawings, operation sheets and technical data.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
- Implementing the principles of product and service quality evaluation and control
- The ability to write or a good understanding of programmes on Zeiss CMM
- Using all inspection equipment and understand and complete ISIR forms, PPAQ and APQP
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-data relating to conformance measurements and calibration activities
It's important that you have a minimum 3 years' experience in a manufacturing environment and excellent analytical, problem solving, oral, written, and team collaboration skills.
You'll also need to be the following:
- Able to demonstrate strategic problem solving, good decision making and sound judgment
- Able to build or contribute to an inclusive team environment
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the CMM Engineer role is in the £35,000 per annum region.
You'll also receive other benefits with the role which include ongoing training and will be working on cutting edge product development programmes.
They've been around since the early 1900's and they are a advanced Automotive parts manufacturing group.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Offer unparalleled career development opportunities
- Have a high performing Quality team that you will be joining
- Have built their entire business around an employee-centric viewpoint
Think that this CMM Engineer role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Interviews are scheduled to be held week commencing 27th September 2021.
You could be right for this CMM Engineer position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Quality Engineer, Metrology Engineer, Quality Inspector, CMM Inspector or as a Senior Quality Engineer.