Vice President Business Development
HRS have been retained by a London based biotech start-up to identify an experienced Vice President Business Development to join their Senior Leadership Team. In this exciting opportunity as the VP Business Development, you will reports to the CEO and will be responsible for developing and implementing the collaboration and business development strategy, in order to create the companys first revenue stream.
Back to Jobs
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Vice President Business Development will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Use technical knowledge of the catalyst market and network to grow revenue pipeline from 0 to £10MM
per year, through collaborations and sales.
2. Negotiation of complex long-term partnership contracts and projects in the catalyst / biocatalyst market
3. As a technical expert in the market, you will work with customers to answer technical queries and suggest solutions.
4. As the VP Business Development you will represent our client at conferences, events and meetings to build reputation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the VP Business Development we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A MSc in a Life Science, Biology, Biochemistry or Chemistry subject. A PhD is highly desirable
2. Proven industry experience networking, developing new business and high value contract negotiation with customers in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and developed network within the Catalyst market, selling or working with biocatalysts, homogeneous catalysts or heterogenous catalysts.
Key Words: London / Cambridge / catalyst / biocatalyst / homogeneous catalyst / heterogeneous catalyst / enzymes / Business Development / CCO / CBO / Business Development Director / Vice President Business Development / Biotech / start-up /start up
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.