DevOps Engineer - Azure - York (Hybrid) - £80k + 15% bonus
JOIN OUR CLIENT TO SUPPORT THEIR TECHNICAL TRANSFORMATION THROUGH LEADING-EDGE CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE AND DEVOPS CAPABILITIES.
- Looking for a DevOps Engineer
- Salary up to £80,000 + 15% Bonus and benefits
- Predominantly home-based with 1-2 days in the office
This is an excellent opportunity to join a “Big Ticket” technology team for an international insurance firm with a tech-first mindset.
ABOUT THE COMPANY?
Our Client has been around for over 100 years and specialises in the insurance market. They have five business-aligned technology teams and this team focuses on critical projects that utilise leading-edge technologies to help them better serve their customers.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the technical transformation of one of their core business units by building out leading-edge cloud infrastructure and DevOps capabilities. Not only will you manage and continually build upon their cloud estate, including on-premise integrations, but you will also be responsible for managing and owning the capabilities.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE…
- Experience of working as an engineer, working on solutions in the cloud (or hybrid). Preferably Azure DevOps.
- Commercial hands-on software delivery experience, including either implementation and ongoing systems administration experience in a previous role using a variety of technologies, or, build and deployment engineering with modern practices
- Sound experience in identifying, implementing and maintaining IT solutions/systems in regulated markets/industries
- Knowledge of Terraform and Azure Resource Management Templates
- Experience with technologies and toolchains such as Puppet, Jenkins, Bitbucket, C#, Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, Powershell, Kubernetes, Microsoft SQL/Azure SQL
- Knowledge of Cloud native, microservices, containerized systems, preferably with Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge and understanding of the latest trends in DevOps methodologies, processes and tools, as well as emerging solutions and the ability to apply them when appropriate
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive Salary up to £80,000
- Up to 15% annual bonus
- Laptop and all home working tech provided
- Up to 10% pension contributions
- 4x base salary life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- BUPA Health insurance
- Dental cover
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loans
- Professional qualifications sponsorship
- And much more
TO BE CONSIDERED…
Please either apply now with an up to date CV or email me directly at Derry@BrioDigital.io
DevOps, AZURE, Puppet, Jenkins, Bitbucket, C#, Visual Studio, Powershell, Kubernetes, Microsoft SQL/Azure SQL