We're looking for a talented Production Engineer to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience in Solidworks, cam & CNC.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Reporting to the Technical Manager and based in the company's Chester office, as the Production Engineer you will be primarily responsible for building assemblies using Solidworks and will need to be experienced in CNC and CAM or other 3D engineering packages which are similar. The ability to take 2d drawings and create 3d models will also be the main responsibility of this role alongside liaising with manufacturing teams and offering technical assistance.
In the job, you'll be tasked with building and creating assemblies in Solidworks and supporting the factory team on any technical issues that may arise.
The ideal candidate for this Production Engineer role will have relevant experience of Solidworks, cam & CNC.
You'll also need experience of:
- Building assemblies and creating 3d Solidworks models
- Production engineering, fabrication or manufacturing
- Shopfitting, facades, architectural aluminium, joinery, architectural metalwork or glazing
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Expert knowledge of Solidworks, CNC and CAM
- Understanding of factory floor processes with 3 axis and 5 axis machines
- Sound technical coordination management skills
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Production Engineer, CNC Programmer or as a CNC Operator With Design Skills.
Basic salary: £25,000 - £45,000 per annum
The business you'll be working for is specialists within the fit-out sector and supply structural glazing, doors and architectural aluminium systems across the United Kingdom.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Want a company they feel valued and are treated well
- Have built their entire business around an employee-centric viewpoint
- Offer unrivalled career development
Interested? If you think you're right for this Production Engineer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.