Facade, Glazing, Curtain Wall Designer
Our client who are specialists in the externals industry and pride themselves on working on some very well known bespoke architectural glazing and aluminium projects and packages are now looking to build their design team and add a number of new people.
This is an excellent opportunity to join as my client have successfully secured a number of very sought after projects, which the successful candidate will gain exposure working on. Career wise the sky is the limit as there is plenty of opportunities to move up and build a career to Design Manager level with hard work drive and ambition.
Façade Designer Responsibilities:
• Design in AutoCad 2D or 3D
• Create detailed drawings and façade and glazing designs
• Specify Glass, Glazing and Aluminium solutions
• Ability to predict program and progress against it
• Liaise with project team and estimating teams
• Knowledge of Shuco or Raico
• Proficient in AutoCad 2D, Revit or Solidworks
• Excellent eye for detail and ability to fault find or identify design problems
• Have a hands-on design approach and ability to put pen to paper
This is a very exciting opportunity for the successful candidates and designers and offers exciting salaries depending on experience up to £55,000 along with excellent career progression.