We're looking for a talented Estimator to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience in pricing tenders and producing estimates.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Reporting to the Director and based in the company's head office, as the Estimator you will be primarily responsible for taking enquiries and producing tenders in line with company products and costings and ensure new work is won. You will work closely with the sales, design and bid teams.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Producing estimates and pricing tenders
- Following up on submitted tenders and queries
- Negotiation on packages
- Site visits
- Building relationships with clients and architects
The ideal candidate for this Estimator role will have relevant experience in pricing tenders and producing estimates.
You'll also need experience of:
- Drywall, internal or external glazing and fit-out
- Chasing up tenders and enquiries
- Pricing packages from £100k - £1.5 million
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you work as any of the following: Assistant Estimator, Intermediate Estimator or as a Buyer.
Basic salary: £45,000 - £65,000 per annum depending on experience
Additional benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Company bonus
Interview dates: Week commencing 19th July 2021
The business you'll be working for is an international contractor working in the workplace fit-out space producing a variety of products and cover off manufacturing right through to installation.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Offer excellent career progression
- Want a good work-life balance
- Have built their entire business around an employee-centric viewpoint
Interested? If you think you're right for this Estimator role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.