A well-established Heat Pump Manufacturer has an excellent opportunity for an Internal Sales Manager to join the Technical Sales Department.
Our client represents award winning British Engineering at it’s finest and with over two decades of expertise, they also advise Government departments and leading companies on the use and sustainability of Ground Source Heat Pumps.
Overview of the Internal Sales Manager
As Internal Sales Manager your goal will be to increase sales across the UK heating market, you will manage and grow a dedicated sales team focusing on Heat Pump general market sales.
Main Purpose of Job
- To manage the internal sales teams and processes to ensure we remain competitive
- Grow the technical sales team to ensure that our client remains a dominant player within the GSHP market
- Recruitment and training of new staff
- Sales reporting
- Ensure the CRM systems are appropriate and being followed
- To collaborate with the Marketing team in the development of PR and case study materials
- To attend and lead various shows, exhibitions and stands across the UK
- Provide compelling arguments for the use of GSHP’s in both new build and retrofit applications
- Support the Sales Director with detailed reporting
The successful Internal Sales Manager will be dealing with Clients, Installers, construction companies and architects who operate within the Ground Source Heating sector.
- Proven technical sales track record ideally within H&V, renewable energy or building services
- Good knowledge of Renewable Heating systems and government policies, and routes to market
- Experience of developing / managing a pipeline of prospects
- An approachable personality with the ability to manage all aspects of a dedicated sales team
- Good leadership and management skills
- Familiar with CRM systems
- Ability to identify new opportunities
- Able to communicate at both a technical and commercial element of GSHP’s
- Proactive approach to account/customer management
- Basic salary up to £47,500 (OTE £56,000) uncapped
- Uncapped bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days plus stats
- Company Pension Scheme
- Career development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private Health Insurance (after 1 year)