My client, an established supplier and distributor of transportation fuels is looking for an experienced Service Operations Manager to join the team.
Working on a hybrid basis between the client’s London HQ in Holborn and home working, the Service Operations Manager will report to the Head of IT and take responsibility for the day-to-day business operations support across multiple specialties.
To be considered for the Service Operations Manager role you will need to
· Have experience of running a multi-speciality and country Service Operation team
· Have experience in maturing support functions to more formalised ways of working
· Ideally have ITIL accreditation
· Have the Drive for continuous improvement and customer satisfaction
· Poses Strong stakeholder management skills
· Be a strong communicator with stakeholders of all levels.
The successful Service Operations Manager will be tasked with
· Driving problem management and service improvement
· Be the Major Incident Manager when required
· Looking to gain an improved Business Satisfaction
· Overseeing with the running of standard product upgrade cycles with the Speciality lead
· Overseeing the running Small Projects and enhancements with the Specialty lead
· Leading the Vendor Management (Service Delivery)
· Leading the Opex Budget creation and management
· Overseeing change and release management run by the Change Manager
· Overseeing CMDB maintenance and enhancement to impact assessment
· The creation of a centralised technical knowledge base with the aspiration to have self-service for the user community
· Setting the process and policy for service acceptance from project into support
· Take responsibility for addressing audit requirements for both internal and external
· Having strong collaborative relationships with AMCS, ION, Oracle, and any other key partners
· Being a proactive member of the wider IT and Leadership Team
My client offers a competitive salary, career progression opportunities, along with a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
26 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day after 5 years’ service for every full year up to a maximum of 30 days plus bank holidays.
Private Medical Insurance.
Worldwide Travel Insurance.
Eye Care Vouchers, Flu Jabs, Ride to Work Scheme.
24/7 Employee Assistance Programme.
Hybrid / flexible working