My client, one of the fastest growing professional engineering institutions in the world is looking for a skilled Project Manager to join its team on a Hybrid basis.
Reporting to the Head of Programme Office the Project Manager you will be expected to manage a variety of projects within the larger corporate programme of work, aligned to the corporate business plan of my client.
To be considered for this Project Management role you will need to have:
· Proven project management experience and have worked with a methodology such Prince II or Agile Have demonstrable experience of working on multiple projects at once
· Good working knowledge and understanding of fundamental IT principles.
· Any experience of Microsoft Dynamics, Sitefinity websites, System implementations and User
· Excellent influencing and negotiation skills with a track record of collaboration with internal
· and external clients and be able to manage a variety of stakeholder interests and needs.
· Responsibility of Maintaining budgets and have meticulous attention to detail.
· Willingness to occasionally work outside regular office hours and occasional travel to other
· sites, as required
As a skilled Project Manager, you will be tasked with the following tasks and responsibilities
· Lead allocated projects and the primary liaison between the business and technical teams during the lifecycle of projects
· Ensure system requirements are fully understood and documented.
· Investigate solutions, including feasibility, costs, risks, and stakeholder engagement,
· Produce and implement project plans, monitoring progress against key milestones and
· deliverables and achieving agreed targets and outputs.
· Manage the change control procedure, gaining agreement for revisions to the project
· from business stakeholders.
· Own the project risk register and manage the compilation, mitigation, and reporting of
· Actively assist in the user acceptance of projects, ensuring that testing is completed
Project Managers that can take on operational activities and business processes that are coordinated and managed efficiently and effectively will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and benefits that include:
Pension scheme, Life assurance, Private medical insurance, 26 days annual leave, Cycle to Work Scheme, flexible / hybrid working and more