Our client, a well-known publishing house, are significantly expanding their Product team and are looking for experienced Product Managers.
As a successful Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining product roadmaps to ensure maximum value is delivered to the customers and you will identify and prioritise enhancements, new products and services that will deliver significant, demonstrable benefits to their changing needs.
To be considered for this Product Management role you must have experience in defining a business / market driven product strategy and have experience of supporting roadmaps through close collaboration with key stakeholders.
You will also have the following skills and experience that includes:
- Having a working knowledge of the academic publishing and/or adjacent market segments, key competitors, and related industry trends.
- Relevant Product Management experience in a similar or comparable role
- A good understanding of an Enterprise Technology landscape and understanding on how business systems and data can help business grow and operate efficiently
- A Demonstrated history of working as part of an agile delivery team as well as being able to collaborate with technology and subject matter experts internally
- Being able to interact with external stakeholders to define and refine requirements
- Having a demonstrated history of disciplined, data-driven, successful product recommendations and decisions
- Being Commercially focused and a keen focus on customers and users
As a well organised analytical, Product you will taking on the following tasks and duties
- Maximise value delivered to the market and business by identifying, analysing, and prioritising opportunities that support the businesses strategy.
- Work closely with technology and other cross functional teams to successfully execute product plans and ensure timely deliverables.
- Develop and apply a deep understanding of the market/business by gathering market / customer insights and business needs.
- Analyse and anticipate competitor activity and respond accordingly.
- Communicate the product strategy, roadmaps and features to your stakeholders and senior leaders to ensure clarity and transparency.
- Analyse and track data to ensure investments are delivering value and share these insights with stakeholders and Senior Leaders
- Respond to queries from all related business teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be based remotely and work for a growing publishing company.
Not only will you receive an excellent basic salary, but you will also receive 25 days holiday, pension, and discretionary bonus/