Our client, one of the world’s fastest growing companies in international payroll and compliance, is looking for a vastly experienced Marketing Manager for the UK to join its team.
This client helps businesses hire independent contractors and full-time employees in over 150 countries and ideally, the successful Marketing Manager for the UK will have worked for a fast-growing start-up in the HR or Fintech space in the past and also helped position brands in the digital space within the UK whilst working in a remote team.
- The Marketing Manager will be responsible for brand building and lead generation in UK by leading the client’s marketing strategy and implementation and you will also be
- The expert on local audience insights, pain-points, and decision journey to inform the marketing strategy.
- Manage local webinars and events, as well as participate in significant conferences and trade events.
- Work with global and regional teams to ensure that Advertising and Marketing Automation efforts are top performing as well as creating SEO optimised content for use in the UK.
- Track and improve the performance of all marketing initiatives in the UK
Further consideration will be given to Marketing Managers that have been responsible for brand building and lead generation in your previous roles, that directly impact revenue. You will also be
- Adaptable and comfortable with a very fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable with setting up dashboards and using the latest analytics tools to track the performance of your initiatives and make data driven decisions.
- Possess native spoken and written English and have strong research skills.
- Be an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
Not only will you receive a fantastic basic salary, but you will also be entitled a number of scalable benefits, rewards, and perks which will include:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off with a minimum of 18 days off per year
- Parental leave
- The option to be paid in digital currency or the currency of your choice
- $100 per person per month Health and Wellness budget
- $30 per person per month Learning and Development budget
- Flex Work - you choose where you work - from your home, the beach, an office, or through their WeWork global membership program
In the two years since foundation, my client has raised $425 million in Series D funding, bringing their valuation to $5.5 billion and they are one of the fastest growing companies in the world. There's never been a more exciting time to join them as they have great plans for the future