Interested in AI tech? Looking for a job where career growth and earning potential go hand in hand? Then please read on!
A true market leader and growing technology company, our client offers AI Applications to a range of buyers, but is now pushing into the corporate arena. They are looking for hungry Graduate Account Executives to join at a time of substantial growth.
As a Graduate Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to work with senior teams at a wide range of companies – from multinational law firms and manufacturing companies to global retailers and pharmaceutical giants.
With significant commission-earning potential, this role will suit ambitious graduates who enjoy working within environments where talent is spotted early and fast-tracked, with a “promote from within” culture.
Graduate Account Executives will receive full training to gain knowledge of this fascinating technology and how it can be of benefit to the marketplace. This is a role whereby the right candidates can learn and earn at the same time, developing their knowledge of AI, and given the tools to give technical demonstrations to prospects to close sales.
The ideal candidate will be outgoing and have a natural ability to build a rapport with people, thus using this with prospects, maintaining excellence in every interaction. This role also includes the opportunity to travel internationally, attending events and meeting with prospective and current customers alike.
In order to be considered for this role you must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a top 50 UK University with a 2:1 or above.
You must have the desire to:
· Cold call, prospect accounts and pitch for new business
· Be passionate about Tech, AI and how this can help clients with complex contractual requirements
· Own specific client relationships and take them through the sales cycle
· Be motivated and focused on over-quota performance
· Be articulate, charismatic and confident in a customer-facing role, with ability to present to individuals with varying degrees of knowledge
· Possess excellent customer facing and communication skills
· Have the right to work in the UK
It would also be desirable to have European languages skills (particularly French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Dutch) but this not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business that offers a competitive salary, private healthcare and Hybrid working.