Enjoy Business Development? Are you looking to grow with a business and be rewarded for the work you do to help our growth? If yes, then please read on.
The Talent Partnership are looking to grow, and we now need an experienced Business Developer to help us find new, quality clients. Your primary focus will be to develop and deliver a healthy lead generation programme, driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline, that will lead to fee generation.
As a successful Business Developer, you will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of increasing sales leads, new client retention, revenues, and meeting or exceeding personal targets. You will be able to show initiative to impact positive change and add value to our business.
Based remotely, with occasional meetings with the team in London, you will be contacting and motivating clients within the following sectors; Sales and Marketing, IT and Project and Programme Management, to utilise our recruitment services.
To be considered or this role you must:
· Be competent with LinkedIn and be able to use it for Lead Generation purposes
· Have excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
· Be passionate about selling Recruitment-as-a-Service
· Be customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude.
· Be conscientious, hard-working, and driven to improve sales and activity
performance beyond targets.
· Have worked with CRMs in the past and have experience in using it to help with lead generation.
· Have good organisational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritise
· Be passionate about all things recruitment within our chosen markets
You will need the following responsibilities and skills
· A minimum of two years’ proven experience in prospecting and lead generation
· Experience of B2B sales and the ability to develop a good understanding of
customer and market dynamics and requirements.
· Experience of working collaboratively in a combined sales & marketing team.
· Proficient in managing the sales pipeline using CRM systems
· Manage, nurture, and convert leads into sales opportunities.
· Assess and analyse current processes and requirements and bring your ideas
· Maintain well organised, up-to-date, and accurate sales information and activity reports in CRM and other systems.
· Meet personal targets and work towards TTP’s sales goals and profitability.
· Provide accurate and timely information as required to the team and senior management.
· Adhere to company policies, procedures culture and business ethics.
This role is currently a fixed-term position, however we are looking for a full-time, permanent member of staff to take this area of the business and make it their own, thus affecting the business positively as a whole. The successful candidate within this role will earn commission on a tiered scale, so performance is key to the earning potential.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.