We are looking for a System / Solution Architect for the pharmaceutical domain
Your role whitin the team
- You develop the deployment and operating processes of a large and complex application for use by customers (cloud and on-premise)
- You support the migration from Docker Swarm to Kubernetes
- You will analyze problems or errors in our software and the deployment processes in order to derive suitable measures
- You will create the relevant documentation in English
- You implement requirements independently but also in pair programming
- You expand your knowledge and share it with the team
- As a system architect (DevOps) (m / f / d) you have a degree in computer science or have a comparable qualification.
- You are confident in the use of contemporary development frameworks (Java, Spring, Spring Boot)
- You can break a system down into functions and cut and implement the right modules
- You are safe in the use of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- You have experience in software development for the cloud (e.g. 12factor apps, AWS)
- You have experience in the automation of manual processes (e.g. Infrastructure as Code, Ansible)
- You have experience in the deployment and operation of large and complex applications.
- You want to work in an agile and self-organized team.
- International customers and colleagues
- Flat hierarchies and short distances
- Attractive workplaces in a friendly atmosphere
- Flexible working hours with the option to work from home
- Long-term development prospects in technically demanding and varied projects
- 32 days of vacation
- In-house canteen