Want to work in a big international team, for a wide range of businesses? Our client ensures that you can further develop yourself. Go for lifetime learning!
Your role within the team
- You work in a project team following and agile and flexible way of working.
- You play a central role in Manufacturing IT projects in the EMEA region.
- Estimation and planning.
- Coordination and execution.
- Ensure standards are followed to guarantee our high-quality delivery.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports to hand-over the projects to our operational teams.
The wish list for a Manufacturing IT Engineer
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or ICT.
- You have the ability of planning and prioritizing projects under pressure.
- Team player with good stress-resistance and the ability to lead others in a mid-size project.
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written
- In possession of a valid driver’s license
- You are a European citizen or have a valid long-term European work and stay permit.
Following is not a requirement but a big plus:
- Knowledge of other European languages like Spanish, French, Dutch, German, Italian or Polish. Bonus points also for Russian!
- Experience in MOM/MES space
- Understanding automation systems (DCS, PLC’s SCADA and Batch Execution systems)
- Use of powerful agile methodologies to realize team-based projects. Thanks to our strong growth, you have unique career opportunities, both locally and globally.
- Work in a flexible time schedule with possibility of homework.
- Competitive remuneration package. Our client is a company that’s inclusive as well as diverse. They are committed to creating a work environment where they can all be theyselves. We encourage all applications, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, religion, or beliefs.