PropTech with exclusive play in the market and bombproof service seeks Senior Solutions Architect to join their growing Engineering and Architecture team, building out a suite of products to support the UK Property Markets’ transformation.
The client are a values-led, big-ticket Fin/PropTech with a world-beating product- the darling of their market. This is a rare opportunity for someone to make a name for themselves, build out a team and potentially take this across EMEA and beyond. Not surprisingly – we’re looking for a Unicorn in terms of background, experience, skills and personality.
As a Senior Solutions Architect in the UK team your initial focus will be working with the Discovery team who will validate hypotheses with the market for an end-to-end solution aligned to the UK’s strategy and drive. You will be responsible for technical solutions, Spikes, PoCs and technical artefacts. Focus will then move to delivery where you will be a critical resource within a squad to bring the solution to life.
You will be a part of an exciting journey to build out of this portfolio of products to support the property industry’s transformation.
You will have a deep understanding and passion for modern engineering practices and how these are practically applied within the constructs of new platforms, comprised of loosely coupled, custom built and best in breed components.
· 10+ years’ as a solution architect or engineer with full stack experience preferably gained within Fintech or Financial Services.
· Experience in the development, integration and implementation of custom built, international, high availability cloud software platforms.
· Extensive API, microservices, and AWS expertise.
· Working knowledge of building and implementing microservices and event driven architecture.
· 5+ years’ experience working in and implementing Agile.
· 5+ years’ UK Mortgages technology
· Payment settlement experience would be an advantage e.g. FPS, SWIFT, CHAPS, BACS, RTGS.
The process is simple – PeopleGenius are accepting application until the second week of February, then there will be a team interview with a Board member of the client and then face to face with the team. An offer of employment will be made promptly.
Location – anywhere really. Our clients are fully virtual in regards to location. This is a Perm role with incredible, Global prospects.
Keywords: Solutions Architect, Architect, Engineering, Solution Architect, Enterprise Architect, Senior Engineer, Senior Architect, Senior Solution Architect