We are looking for a dynamic individual, who holds hybrid skills to join a exciting new company in New York. The company are open to all combinations of skillsets & will be ready to upskill in areas where there is no prior experience.
The company has secured over $160mn in funding over the last two years & is shooting towards unicorn status in the near future!
The team is a young, Work Smart / Play Hard group, who are all working together within the growth function, to continue the steady expansion of our customer's client portfolio!
Your Marketing input will be pivotal to this growth; You'll use digital marketing techniques (SEM, Social Media, programmatic) alongside managing event programmes (Conferences, Dinners, engagements) to capture interest for potential new acquisitions.
It will be up to you to help formulate the Marketing strategy & to go out and execute to the best of your ability! With this in mind, our client is looking for someone to be autonomous, problem-solving & not afraid to put forward new ideas!
What you'll be doing?
- Plan & Execute digital marketing program
- Work closely with content manager and sales manager to build & amplify event resources/sales collateral.
- Develop and Execute ABM campaigns.
- Test & Scale Demand Gen channels.
- Marketing Events Management (Start to Finish)
Who you are?
- 5+ Years experience working within Saas, e-commerce or similar online industry
- Ability to analyse data and optimise strategy on feedback.
- Knowledge of Hubspot, Google Analytics and advertising platforms.
- Knowledge of ABM techniques and platforms, preferred.
- BA/BS degree education.
- Master's degree in Marketing, optional.