500-650 Per day
initially 6 months
Kubernetes, Security, Infrastructure
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be assisting Kubernetes teams to run, monitor, and support the product from the infrastructure, security and operation point of view.You will:
- This person will architect, deploy, secure and manage the Kubernetes platform.
- Work with a team to build a platform based on RKE and could serve multiple locations in which the company operates.
- Deploy updates and fixes.
- Build the solutions using Open Source software.
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems.
- Perform root cause analysis for errors.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Expertise managing Kubernetes and Docker platforms.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Help onboard existing Docker-based applications and as well we databases onto the Kubernetes platform.
- 2+ years’ experience architecting/managing large Kubernetes clusters.
- Experience with DevOps toolchains such as Docker, Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Git.,
- Experience with system monitoring tools such as Grafana, Prometheus, Thanos, etc.
- Experience deploying and managing NoSQL DB ecosystem is a plus.
- Proficient in container security ecosystem.
- Proficient in Ansible which allows migration to Kubernetes
- Kubernetes CKS is a very nice certification to have.
- Fluent English (spoken/written)
- UK CitizenThis is a great opportunity to join a company who are embarking on some very exciting projects, there will be consistent and challenging work over the next 12 months.
If you’re interested in hearing more, please apply within and I will be happy to reach out