Our client has a world leading digital experience platform that delivers over 500,000 digital experiences a day. They work with the world’s smartest brands to help them build long, meaningful relationships with their customers.
The business spans 4 continents and over 20 countries.
The role is responsible for defining the marketing strategy in alignment with the global and regional GTM strategy, and building an integrated marketing plan that underpins the company’s revenue growth objectives.
You will have close alignment with the sales and partner organizations and be able to influence colleagues and key stakeholders to pursue the journey with you. You will have experience leading and building high impact field and partner marketing teams and making data driven decisions that contribute to pipeline and revenue goals.
You will have an excellent track record of effective engagement with partners, building mutually beneficial relationships and creating integrated plans that enable the business to amplify campaigns to build mutual demand.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop the Americas demand generation marketing strategy, including a multi-channel marketing plan encompassing field and partner programs, aligned to the regional GTM, with a strong focus on ABM, key verticals and personas
- Deliver the pipeline required to meet the revenue and growth targets for the Americas in partnership with the Americas Sales Leadership Team
- Align with the partner organization in line with the regional GTM and build a partner marketing strategy that provides mutual business value and enables leverage and scale in your overall regional marketing plan
- Work in partnership with the Corporate Marketing, Product Marketing and Campaign teams to leverage and optimize centrally produced campaign materials to deliver demand generation programs
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of Americas marketing demand generation programs on an ongoing basis
- Manage the regional budget within the agreed parameters to deliver established outcomes for the business
- Develop and lead your team
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field. MBA in marketing or related business degree is ideal but not required
- Prior Partner/Channel Marketing experience is essential
- Experience creating and implementing proven successful, seeding, demand creation, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs
- Experience of B2B digital/inbound marketing including web and content marketing, ability to leverage social media to seed demand, search engine optimization/search engine marketing (SEO/SEM), association marketing, asset promotion programs, product and service differentiation programs
- Senior leadership and people management experience, including the proven ability to develop marketers and work with diverse skill sets
- An understanding of marketing automation, web content management, web analytics and business intelligence (reporting and analysis tools)
- SaaS Industry experience
- Proven record of supporting sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets and a team player with cross-functional project leadership skills
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas to a variety of audiences
- A highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced growth environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- A history of high competency in budget management