Our client, a large global manufacturer of sensors and controls for the industrial automation industry is looking to add a Product Sales Manager to their team.
· Responsible for all products including the complex products offered
· Responsible for the product launch process in the country.
· Work closely with the Product Management Team (local & international) to identify product challenges and requirements for new functionality, create tools for improving the sales process , and develop and execute a strategy for new product introductions.
· Enabling the sales organization to become “sales ready” by providing product training and identifying sales opportunities within industries. Visit customers and provide proof of concept, field testing and to establish first success.
· Conduct market research by engaging customers that can “drive” future innovation.
· Plan the product sales and marketing strategy with all stakeholders – national and international.
· Provide ongoing support to sales reps to assist in their success of the product rollout by ensuring sales growth.
· Responsibility for the development and growth of some key customer accounts.
· proven sales experience, preferably in industry automation or manufacturing
· Mechanical or Electrical engineering degree
· Experience in managing a portfolio of range of technical products.
· Demonstrable knowledge related to the application of sensors, instrumentation, automation, and networking solutions (IOT).
· Ability to make presentations in person or remotely using a variety of presentation tools.
· Able to provide technical training.
· Strong mechanical aptitude.
· Experience selling systems and software an asset.
· Strong influencing skills and strong verbal and written communication skills
· Self-disciplined with a high sense of urgency to be a collaborative business partner.
· Attention to detail; ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work with various teams as well as independently.