Sales Development Representative
2infinity has been engaged to continue supporting the exponential growth of our Saas tech partner, who are experiencing serious demand for their cutting-edge product! They are searching for individuals who thrive in a sales position, with ambition to progress into an Account Executive role down the line.
The Sales Development Representative is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound calling activities. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Schedule appointments and demos for Account Executives
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Act as the subject matter expert on the clients product offerings/solution
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a sales rep
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
This entry-level position requires an ambitious self-starter that can effectively process inbound inquiries, identify qualified leads and opportunities. Relationship selling skills, and the ability to manage sales calls at varying levels of customer accounts, are essential.
- BA/BS degree preferred and 1-3 years of professional work experience in supply chain logistics, SaaS or Technology preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener.
- Fearlessness - willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain the client’s value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- An obsession with prospect happiness - set the stage for effective sales follow-up.
- The courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- Flexibility - things change around here. FAST.
- The intellectual horsepower to become a guide on our customer in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come.
- A deep understanding of email communication and social engagement. You keep the inbox at zero.