London, Greater London
Business Development, Sales, Information Technology
About the job
Our client has been leading technology innovation and service excellence for over 20 years. From revolutionary wireless connectivity products right the way through to end point device management they are technology experts who like to make IT simple. Their aim is to accelerate businesses with smart, intelligent and secure IT infrastructures with true end to end solutions in order to provide an infrastructure that is managed by reliable and trusted experts who pride themselves in service excellence. Their end goal is to assist businesses by utilising their portfolio of bespoke IT solutions to deliver measurable benefits to help transform your business.
Workspaces are changing. Campuses and multi use buildings are no longer environments for individual companies on fixed term tenancies offering desk space only to employees. Companies now seek opportunities to interact in more fluid collaborative environments.
As our client builds out this proposition and its major client portfolio we are now looking for an Enterprise Account Director who:
- Understands how a blend of fixed, wireless and mobile services can create the infrastructure for these dynamic environments to operate.
- Can proposition build, value create and lead extensive bids and tender processes with significant new logo property/real estate partners/Enterprise clients
- Can farm existing large ticket accounts and generate extensive new bi-lateral revenue streams from a client centric, technically minded solution sales perspective.
DUTIES (among others)
- Value creation into named new logo targets.
- Building commercially astute and innovative solutions.
- Ability to approach, present to and network with C-Level targets.
- Expand our reach into key sectors.
- Attend industry events, gatherings, and seminars (this will include some evenings).
- Identifying opportunities to grow new business revenue streams with existing clients.
- Generating sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling.
- Operating as the point of contact for assigned customers.
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships.
- Work with our marketing head to design targeted campaigns and content.
- Forecasting and tracking client account metrics.
- Servicing multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines.
- Keeping records of client transactions.
This list is not exhaustive and the tasks assigned might increase as per company’s needs.
- Previous experience working with an MSP or ISP.
- Extensive hunter and farmer Account Management Experience..
- Significant experience in enterprise client relationship management.
- Understanding of next generation workspaces.
- Client-Focused Solutions Experience.
- Outstanding proposal and bid writing skills.
- Ability to communicate client needs with Staff.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships.
- Negotiation, listening and communication Skills.
- Excellent time management and organisation.
- Have a high attention to detail.
- Be highly organised and deadline focused.
- Degree educated.
- Working technical knowledge of how these IT services blend together at both a network and device level to empower individuals, tenants and real estate owners alike.
- Knowledge of CRM/ERPs like Oracle/Salesforce etc.
- Demonstrable IT/telecoms sales: 3 years (Required)
- Working for an ISP/MSP/Telecoms company: 2 years (Required)
- Working in a similar role: 3 years (Required)
- Computer & Network Security
- Information Technology & Services
- Business Development
- Information Technology