Qualified Person (QP)
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person (QP) to join a leading Biological business based in the Surrey area. As the QP you will be the Qualified Person named on the site Manufacturing Authorisation to the EU Directive.
Back to Jobs
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QP will be as follows:
1. Ensure that the required checks and tests have been performed so that batch release of products comply with UK/EU GMP Quality standards.
2. Maintain product and process knowledge of on-site manufactured products produced on the site.
3. Operate an effective and streamlined process to certify and release to market batches of product and antigens.
4. Deputise for the Site Quality Manager during their absence, providing expertise and support to comply to GxP requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QP we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant Scientific pharmaceutical or life science degree.
2. Must have experience of Biologics and Sterile product release
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of the production of human or veterinary medicines within a QA environment.
Key Words: QP, Qualified Person, Sterile, Biological, Quality, Quality Assurance, GxP, GMP, Batch Release.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.