Our client is a global InsurTech business and is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join on a permanent basis.
You will play a key role in creating new product features and enhancing existing code, whilst ensuring the product continues to meet high levels of reliability, maintainability, usability and performance.
- 10 different products
- Microsoft VIP partner
- Company invests in the latest technologies
- Various career development opportunities
- Training and development budget
- Diverse and inclusive business
- Help define the user experience and strategic evolution of several intertwined product suites to push the boundaries of Insurtech
- Work with users, product owners, technical product managers and subject matter experts to perform UX research and convert business requirements
- Define UX requirements at user story level
- Review the deliverables produced by the development teams and provide feedback
- Understand and edit HTML/ CSS (Bootstrap-based) assets for use by one or multiple scrum teams
- Contribute to the evolution of the UX function within the organisation
Full job spec will be provided.
- Senior hands-on UX designer working in an Agile environment
- B2B/ B2C products
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Figma, Adobe XD. Photoshop, inVision, Illustrator
If interested or for further information, please apply asap.