Our client is a global InsurTech business and is looking for Senior Full Stack Developers to join on a permanent basis.
You will play a key role in creating new product features and enhancing existing code, whilst ensuring the product continues to meet high levels of reliability, maintainability, usability and performance.
- 10 different products
- Microsoft VIP partner
- The company invests in the latest technologies
- Various career development opportunities
- Training and development budget
- Diverse and inclusive business
- Work with the Product Owner to define, refine and deliver the product backlog,
- Design software solutions meeting functional and non-functional requirements,
- Implement product code
- Implement test-related code (unit tests, test frameworks and associated automated test cases),
- Review and debug code to identify defects, performance bottlenecks or technical debt,
- Participate in Agile/scrum activities
Full job spec will be provided.
- Experience developing test frameworks/test cases for web UI’s and RESTful services
- Agile/ Scrum development
- Experience with software engineering best practices
- Experience with software development ecosystem
- Microsoft cloud deployments using C# .NET Core/ ASP.NET
If interested please send us your CV or for further information, please contact Ben Parker on email@example.com / 0203 865 8727.