Our client is a global InsurTech business and is looking for a Security Manager to join on a permanent basis.
This is a Director level role.
You will lead the cloud governance team across both the engineering and operations teams, working closely alongside the Head of Software/ SaaS Security, Security Architects and partnering with the global Information Security and Cloud teams.
- The company invests in the latest technologies
- Global business offering various career development opportunities
- Microsoft VIP partner
- Training and development
- Responsibility to drive the implementation of the Cloud governance and security strategy
- Lead, develop and motivate a team of skilled Azure engineers, to further secure and regularise our environments
- Act as the SecOps SME
- Management of the SecOps activities
- Take responsibility for the Security Incident Response process
- Working with the various budget owners to ensure Azure costs are in line with expectations
- Develop and coach the Cloud Operations team
- Implement and maintain governance and security controls
- Experience managing technical teams
- Security background
- Understanding of securing public cloud technologies (preferably Azure)
- Knowledge of privileged access management, vulnerability management, secrets management and access control
- Cybersecurity standards and frameworks (e.g., ISO27001, NIST, CIS, OWASP, SOC2)
- SecOps related certifications - beneficial
If interested or for further information, please contact Ben Parker!