Our client is a global Insurance business and is looking for a Security Engineer to join the company on a permanent basis.
The business is involved in a transformation implementation and you will be responsible for maintaining the Azure environment.
- Act as a Security Operations SME responsible for leading and driving SecOps
- Secure and assure Cloud environments with solutions in IaaS, PaaS and SaaS environments
- Day to day management of the SecOps activities
- Responsible for the Incident Response process
- Working closely with the Cloud Operations team
- Develop, implement and maintain SecOps controls
- Work closely with the CISO and Security Architect
- Organising vulnerability and penetration testing
- Security background
- Cloud technologies (ideally Azure)
- Ability to read and understand code, programming/scripting languages (PowerShell, Puppet, PowerApps)
- Management of a technical security incident response
- Able to build solid relationships with both technical and business stakeholders
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity standards and frameworks
- Experience of working on a global scale
If interested please send us your CV above or for further information, please contact Ben Parker on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 865 8727.