Our client is a global Financial Services business and is looking for a Product Owner to join on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting time to join the company evolving the portfolio of products from desktop/ on-premise to a cloud/ SaaS environment.
- 10 different products
- Microsoft VIP partner
- The company invests in the latest technologies
- Various career development opportunities
- Training and development budget
- Diverse and inclusive company
- Work with the Product Management team to understand the product vision and feature-level roadmap
- Collaborate with stakeholders and members of the scrum teams
- Continuously re-prioritise the user-story backlog considering the direction from the Product Manager
- Ensure there is at least 1-2 sprints worth of user stories defined against the agreed definition of ready
- Provide input to the sprint planning process
- Lead and support the scrum team during the execution of the sprint and the release increments
- Contribute to the production of internal or external product documentation,
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Full job spec will be provided.
- Product Owner leading one or two scrum teams developing B2B/B2C applications
- Agile software development lifecycle
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Scaled Agile frameworks (e.g., SAFe) - bonus
- Hands-on experience with the production of wireframes - bonus
- Prior software development experience - bonus
If interested or for further information, please apply asap.