Our client is a global InsurTech business and is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join on a permanent basis.
You will work together with product teams and deliver highly scalable infrastructure and pipelines.
- The company invests in the latest technologies
- Global business offering various career development opportunities
- Microsoft VIP partner
- Training and development
- Build and improve CI/ CD pipelines for product teams
- Support the team as the product evolves from on-premise to hosted/ SaaS offering
- Work with the team to define infrastructure requirements
- Support the team in infrastructure-related issues
- Infrastructure as code with ARM
- Share knowledge across teams
- Create and maintain dashboards and monitors
- Creating build configurations and pipelines using tools such as Azure DevOps (VSTS/ TFS), TeamCity, NuGet, MS Build
- Experience administering version control systems such as Git (Azure DevOps) or SVN
- Microsoft .NET development environment
- Scripting skills - PowerShell
- Cloud technologies (Azure or AWS)
- Windows & Linux containers and orchestration platforms (Docker, Kubernetes)
If interested or for further information, please contact Ben Parker.