£50,000 - £70,000 + 10% Bonus
Our client is a global InsurTech business and is looking for DevOps Engineers to join on a permanent basis.
Projects include AI/ ML, Cloud/ SaaS, Quantum technologies and Greenfield.
- Develops 10 products
- Microsoft VIP Partner
- Company invests in the latest technologies
Various career development opportunities
Training and development budget
- Diverse and inclusive business
- Build and improve CI/ CD pipelines for product teams
- Support the team as the product evolves from on-premise to hosted/ SaaS offering
- Work with the team to define infrastructure requirements
- Support the team in infrastructure-related issues
- Infrastructure as code with ARM
- Share knowledge across teams
- Create and maintain dashboards and monitors
- Creating build configurations and pipelines using tools such as Azure DevOps (VSTS/ TFS), TeamCity, NuGet, MS Build
- Experience administering version control systems such as Git (Azure DevOps) or SVN
- Microsoft .NET development environment
- Scripting skills - PowerShell
- Cloud technologies (Azure or AWS)
- Windows & Linux containers and orchestration platforms (Docker, Kubernetes)
If interested or for further information, please apply asap.