Our client is a leading media business and is looking for a Data Analyst to join on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for newcomers to the data analytics world, where you will work with Senior Data Analysts and the Data Science Leader.
- Access, investigate and extract data
- Test data for completeness and correctness
- Format client reports and data extracts (mainly in Excel and R)
- Manage the log of weekly requests
- Assist team with queries regarding the system
- Assist teams with client setup and configuration on the system
- Run simple econometric regressions in R
- Assist with Daily Econometrics modelling
- Maintain GDPR compliance
Full job spec will be provided.
- Ideally a BSc in Maths, Statistics or Econometrics, or a Data Analyst Apprenticeship
- Basic data manipulation skills in R (or Python)
- Basic Timeseries Econometric Regressions
- MS Excel Skills
- MS SQL 2012+ experience (preferred)
- Eligible to work in the UK
If interested or for further information, please apply asap.