£65,000 - £90,000 + bonus + 6-14% pension
Our client is a global InsurTech business and is looking for a Cloud Engineer to join on a permanent basis.
You will be joining the consulting division at an interesting transformation time to improve the delivery of value for customers and businesses. You will be responsible to deliver and manage business services that are used globally.
You will work with a small team to better secure complex Azure environments, deliver new solutions and provide support.
• Microsoft VIP partner
• Company invests in the latest technologies
• Various career development opportunities
• Training and development budget
• Inclusive/ diverse organisation
• Deliver Azure cloud-based resources and services for systems
• Promote continuous improvement of cloud technologies, including security standards and policy implementations
• Day to day handling of requests, covering system administration, operations governance, threat/vulnerability management and incident response
• Working with our Cloud Operations team to help them better identify, research and validate security alerts and recommendations
• Be an active key contributor in our Cloud Governance function, working together to further secure and regularise our environments
Full job spec will be provided.
• Designing and building Azure cloud solutions - or equivalent
• DevOps in cloud environment
• Understanding of security vulnerability identification, remediation, and reporting
• Knowledge of privileged access management, patch/vulnerability management and access control
• ARM templates or other Infrastructure as Code technologies
• Automation or scripting (PowerShell etc) – a bonus
• Puppet or equivalent – a bonus
• AWS – a bonus
• Cybersecurity standards and frameworks – a bonus
If interested or for further information, please apply asap.