£45,000 - £55,000
£45,000 - £55,000 + bonus + 6-14% pension
Our client is a global InsurTech business and is looking for a Cloud Engineer to join on a permanent basis.
Projects include AI/ ML, Cloud/ SaaS, Quantum technologies and Greenfield.
- Microsoft VIP partner
- Company invests in the latest technologies
- Various career development opportunities
- Training and development budget
- Inclusive/ diverse organisation
- Build and improve CI/CD pipelines for product teams with focus on high cadence and cost effectiveness
- Work with the team to define & implement appropriate infrastructure
- Automate and manage our Citrix virtual desktop solutions
- Help to support our products at all points in lifecycle
- Develop Infrastructure as code using ARM, Terraform & Pulumi
- Share knowledge across teams
- Create and maintain dashboards and monitors
Full job spec will be provided.
- Experience administering version control systems such as Git (Azure DevOps)
- Microsoft .NET development environment, Visual Studio
- Strong scripting skills (PowerShell)
- Cloud technologies (primarily Azure or AWS)
If interested or for further information, please apply asap.