London, Greater London
£90,000 - £140,000
Cloud Architect - Greenfield
London or Munich
£90,000 - £140,000 + bonus
Our client is a leading insurance organisation and is looking for a Cloud Architect to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will be accountable for leading the technology activities and driving the companies targeted outcomes. This involves transforming local legacy processes/ systems into central and group-wide platforms.
You will report to the Head of Architecture.
- Support upcoming finance initiatives, participate in RfPs and/or PoCs
- Drive standardisation of Enterprise Cloud Integration & Application Development technology standards, guidelines and principles
- Draft technical standards for technologies such as Cloud Integration capabilities
- Build enterprise cloud integration centric initiatives and offerings and help technical challenges
- Evangelize and be an ambassador of Integration Architecture vision and standards like Hybrid Cloud Integration, Platform Integration, Hub & Spoke Architecture, Cloud Security Integration concepts
- Identify technology related customer pain points by mapping existing technologies
- Enable IT development and infrastructure teams to make smart choices through technology strategies, frameworks, standards
- Identify technical risk and vulnerabilities in the IT environment
- Reduce costs by defining standards and reusable patterns
- Support Head of Technical Architecture on development of a multi-year Roadmap
- Work with EA and TA peers (e.g., enterprise, business, solutions architects) to analyse enterprise business context (business strategy and trends)
- Define migration plans to address the gaps between the current and future state
- Assist with designing the governance, assurance and standards activities associated
Full job spec will be provided upon request.
- Prior expertise in Architecture
- Technologies like Azure Services, Amazon Services, B2C platforms, PaaS and SaaS
- Hands-on experience working with Data Centre Migration to cloud.
- Enterprise architecture concepts including, Patterns, Roadmaps, Architecture Review Board, Solution Design Board.
- Expertise in defining Enterprise Cloud Integration roadmaps, integration patterns, cloud-based services
- Hybrid Cloud solutions (Azure and / or AWS)
- Good understanding of Data Integration challenges and potentials solutions.
If interested or for further information, please apply asap.