£50,000 - £60,000
C# Software Engineer
£50,000 - £60,000 + bonus + 6-14% pension
Our client is a global InsurTech business and is looking for a C# Software Engineer to join on a permanent basis.
You will be developing solutions for financial modelling software.
- Microsoft VIP partner
- Company invests in the latest technologies
- Various career development opportunities
- Training and development budget
- Inclusive/ diverse organisation
- Working with the Product Owner to define, refine and deliver the product backlog,
- Designing and documenting software solutions meeting functional and non-functional requirements,
- Implementing and refactoring product code (C#), following best practices for maintainability, testability and performance,
- Implementing unit tests, developing test frameworks and associated automated test cases,
- Reviewing and debugging code to identify defects, performance bottlenecks or technical debt,
- Working closely with test engineers to guarantee suitable test coverage, identifying and executing manual tests if necessary,
- Participating in sprint planning meetings, daily stand-ups and sprint retrospectives, striving to continuously improve the team velocity, its processes and engineering practices.
Full job spec will be provided.
- Software development using C# .NET,
- Full software development lifecycle
- SOLID principles, Agile and Extreme Programming methodologies
- GUI/ WPF or WinForms – bonus
- Azure/ Cloud = bonus
If interested or for further information, please apply asap.