New York, Philadelphia
$80,000 - $110,000
$80,000 - $120,000
Our client is a global InsurTech organisation and is looking for a Senior C# Developer to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will join a growing team to help support the development of an advanced underwriting platform through the application of cutting-edge technologies, analytics and modelling.
This role is ideal for anyone who wants to advance their technical skills (for example, full-stack developer) and wants to work in a fast-growing global business, where there are ample opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- You will be working with your technology colleagues in London and New York, actively developing new micro-services and functionality for our proprietary micro-services driven technology platform.
- Discuss business ideas with your colleagues in London / New York, translating them into technical specifications/design documents and then implementing the proposed design.
- Building new micro-services to accommodate new features or ingest new sources of 3rd party data or fixing the ones already in production.
- Discussing new business ideas, prototyping new features for the users, fire-fighting any production issues
- Presenting the newest technology trends to the global technology team.
- Full software development life cycle
- Microservices Architecture in .NET and .Net Core
- Experience in service-oriented RESTful architectures
- Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Cloud Azure
- Continuous integration / continuous deployment (CI/CD) environments
This is an exciting opportunity, if interested please apply immediately.