Business Analyst - Eastern Time Zone
$100,000 - $120,000 + Bonus
Our client is a global InsurTech organisation and is looking for a Business Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will join a growing team working with Product Owner to define and prioritize the product backlog for the business. This is an advanced underwriting platform using cutting-edge technologies, analytics and modelling.
- Interpret users' business needs and produce functional specifications/ descriptions
- Analyse and document business processes
- Assess impact of changes to other applications and business users
- Conduct change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and requirements.
- Work day-to-day with the scrum team(s) clarifying business requirements.
- Set the quality standard for delivery.
- Review test plans
- Previous BA expertise
- Property and casualty (P&C) insurance experience
- Change and delivery methodologies including Agile, Scrum, Kanban & Waterfall
This is an exciting opportunity, if interested please apply immediately.