IT Service Delivery and Enterprise Architect Manager
We are currently looking for a IT Service Delivery and Enterprise Architect Manager to join a Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. The IT Service Delivery and Enterprise Architect Manager oversees a number of key functions within the IT department that enable the delivery of a high quality service to end users, and to ensure IT Infrastructure, Security, Service Delivery and Support processes are in place to meet business needs.
Back to Jobs
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The IT Service Delivery and Enterprise Architect Manager will support the Group Head of Finance and IT to be an ambassador of IT in the business by identifying improvements and manage expectations within the business driving the IT team to ensure IT meets business requirements. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1.As the IT Service Delivery and Enterprise Architect Manager you will create business strategy and goals against the business vision by evaluating internal functions, business development strategies, IT processes and suggesting improvements.
2. The role has 7 direct reports across 3 sites and you will be providing hands on technical support and leading the service delivery team in a continuous improvement cycle.
3. As part of the role you will be accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems + Drive internal and third party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes.
4. The IT Service Delivery and Enterprise Architect Manager be responsible for Staff Management including; recruitment, mentoring, training, target setting and performance assessment. Whilst also ensuring that training services are in place to educate staff on how to use meeting room and collaboration technology effectively.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Service Delivery and Enterprise Architect Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Bachelors or masters degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field; or equivalent work experience.
2. Proven industry experience as a Team Lead or demonstrable experience in leading teams.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in enterprise architecture.
Key Words: IT Service Delivery Enterprise Architect Manager Information Systems Leading
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.