ERP (IFS) Director
£95000 - £110000 per annum
We are currently looking for a IFS ERP Director to join a International Life Sciences company based in the Middlesex area. This is a key hire to support the growth of the business. As the Director of ERP you will be responsible for managing the newly established ERP IT function that looks after the technical and functional management of the current IFS systems.
Back to Jobs
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is a challenging and complex role for a dynamic business going through a sustained growth period. The key part of the role will be to own the strategy for ERP within the business and drive the exploitation of the IFS solution. Your duties as the Director of ERP will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1.The ERP IT group will own the system integration capability and strategy within IT. These integrations would be used not only to connect with IFS but with a range of strategically important systems across the business
2. In the role the ERP Director will oversee day-day operational support of the IFS landscape, related products and the integration platform and look to enhance the existing IFS support organisation to increase its technical and functional capabilities. This includes defining and adopting any necessary support processes to promote a secure and effectively managed landscape.
3. The role will involve leading an ERP team that includes functional and technical resources showing the ability to work globally and demonstrate management of remote team members.
4. The IFS ERP Director must have outstanding communication skills to communicate clear and concise direction to the business aswell as managing the commercial relationship with key vendors.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Director of ERP we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Extensive experience managing IFS upgrades, implementations, and improvement projects.
2. Proven experience in leading IFS ERP Business functions, managing people and commanding respect in the business.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with IFS delivery
Key Words: IFS ERP Director Lead Manage Systems Teams Solutions Delivery Upgrade Integrations
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.