Business Change Analyst
£30000 - £35000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Business Change Implementation to focus on implementing digital change across the clients organisation. The role is for a Leading Environmental company and can be based anywhere in the Brent area of London and will look across every system, dataset and data pipeline in order to identify areas for improvement.
Back to Jobs
The Business Change Implementation Analyst will drive automating back-office processes to reduce administration, improving system usage, data quality and owning system changes to improve operational efficiencies. The key responsibilities are:
1. The transformation manager will use advanced data analyticss practices to identify trends and patterns across processes to help remove unnessasary procedures and optimise operational processes through improving system usage or deployment of new technology.
2. The position will actively drive improvements in operational efficiencies through smarter use of existing systems or deployment of innovative applications of new technology through creating data processes and procedures.
3. The successful candidate must have a proven background of stakeholder management experience and outstanding communication skills to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical colleagues
4. The transformation manager will utilise the new digital training platform and strategy to deliver local end user training to operational systems. Deliver digital solutions for existing paper processes that can they be replicated and rolled out on a bigger scale.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Change Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Mathematical/ Computer Science related degree
2. Proven industry experience in Data Analytics, Driving business change or analysis of business operations and logistics.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Power BI data visualisation dashboard.
Key Words: Business Analysis Data Change Drive Excel SQL Power BI Digital Transformation Maths Problem Solving Communication Managing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.